Boom is an easy to use audio player intended for casual computer users who do not wish to spend their time on figuring more sophisticated software out. All of its most important features are easily accessible out-of-the-box.
- Multithreaded H264、MPEG-2 Decoder (ffmpeg-mt).
- PMP(Sony Playstation Portable video) demuxer.
- Skin and Windows Native Theme Support.
- Support DirectShow Demuxer and Decoder.
- Fully compatible with CoreAVC Decoder.
- Support Winamp’s DSP plugins.
- Better compatibility with TS, TP, HDTV.
mp3DirectCut is a fast and extensive audio editor and recorder for compressed mp3. You can directly cut, copy, paste or change the volume with no need to decompress your files for audio editing. This saves encoding time and preserves the original quality, because nothing will be re-encoded. The built in recorder creates mp3 on the fly from your audio input. Using Cue sheets, pause detection or Auto cue you can easily divide long files.